AGRIPPA Sound Activated Digital Fire Door Holder
The Agrippa Fire Door Holder by Geofire is specially designed for holding fire doors open safely and legally, and so is ideal for buildings such as care homes, schools and hospitals in which it may be important for doors to be held open for ease of access, but where it also may be equally important to ensure doors are kept closed in the event of a fire. Using Geofire’s `Listen and Learn` technology, this product is able to recognise the sound of your building’s fire alarm. This sound triggers the automatic release of the door, keeping the building safe by preventing the spread of fire. This item is CE marked and EMC approved, as well as conforming to EN1155 and EN1154.
- Battery powered and wire free
- Uses Listen And Learn technology to recognise the sound of the building’s fire alarm
- Fire alarm recognition triggers door release
- Independently protects the building and residents
- Quick and easy top-of-the-door installation
- Daily timed release option