BRITON 561 Push Bar Operating Device with Single Point Latch
CE marked and compliant with BS EN 1125, this 561 series modular push bar panic exit hardware from Briton is a robust and reliable choice of one point locking push bar with a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee for added peace of mind. These units are easy to use, with a unique snap-on FastFix installation method which reduces installation time to approximately 7 minutes (half of the previous time). Supplied with an easy clean socket, these push bar operating devices are available with a choice of finishes and are suitable for use on either right or left handed doors, as well as being suitable for use on fire doors with a rating of 120 minutes for timber doors.
- Minimum clear opening width down to 500mm (can be reduced to 350mm when side latchbolts are not required)
- Can be installed in approximately 7 minutes (half of the previous time)
- Fine adjustment of cable system on the door for maximum accuracy
- Suitable for use in heavy traffic areas
- Accufit templates and backplates
- Cross bar and vertical cable covers can be cut on site