CHAMELEON Pro 59-96mm Centres Adaptable Handle
An ideal retrofit solution, the Chameleon Pro Handle features an adaptable handle height (to accommodate both inline and offset centres between 59-96mm) and adaptable screw centres. Such flexibility is ideal for installers looking to reduce the amount of van stock they carry. This unit features concealed external fixings for superior security and the sliding mechanism is fitted with a nylon seal for ingress protection. This handle is available in a range of attractive finishes and is supplied complete with all plates, 8mm solid spindle (split spindles are available as additional products), fixings and an allen key.
- Adaptable vertical handle position to suit lock centres between 59-96mm
- Adaptable backplate enables handle to accommodate a wide range of screw hole centres
- Concealed external fixing head and outer plate for increased security
- Double spring mechanism to allow handles to return to horizontal position
- Adaptable centres allow easy installation on locks with offset centres
- Nylon seal on sliding mechanism to provide ingress protection