CHAMELEON Pro XL 59-96mm Centres Adaptable Handle
The Chameleon XL Pro Handle features an adaptable handle height (to accommodate both inline and offset centres between 59mm and 96mm) and adaptable screw centres. Such flexibility is ideal for installers looking to reduce the amount of van stock they carry. The XL’s biggest benefit is that its larger faceplate which is over 3mm bigger making it an ideal retrofit handle; capable of covering up all old screw holes and faded paint marks. This unit features concealed external fixings for superior security and the sliding mechanism is fitted with a nylon seal for ingress protection. This XL size has been brought out due to demand for a wider backplate. Despite its ideal size the Chameleon Pro XL does not look bulky, by cleverly tapering the faceplate this has allowed it to still look neat and well-proportioned on any door and it has a new look designer curved handle that feels and looks more luxurious. This handle is available in a range of attractive finishes and is supplied complete with all plates, 8mm solid spindle (split spindles are available as additional products), fixings and an allen key.
- Adaptable vertical handle position to suit lock centres between 59mm – 96mm
- Adaptable backplate enables handle to accommodate a wide range of screw hole centres
- Concealed external fixing head and outer plate for increased security
- Double spring mechanism to allow handles to return to horizontal position
- Adaptable centres allow easy installation on locks with offset centres
- Nylon seal on sliding mechanism to provide ingress protection