CODELOCKS CL2255 Battery Operated Digital Lock
The CL2255 is a medium duty electronic lock. The outside knob turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights burn, the knob will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. Code Free Mode can be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
- Rapid Retrofit for basic single code mechanical codelocks
- Tubular Mortice Latch
- On door programming via Master Codes in seconds
- Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes
- Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code