DORMAKABA PHA2220 Standard Panic Bolt
The Dorma PHA 2220 Standard Panic Bolt is a two-point locking panic device to suit door widths up to 1000mm. Like the rest of the Dorma PHA 2000 range, this unit has been tested in accordance with EN 1125 and carries the CE mark. This double-point locking unit with steel top and bottom shoot bolts and an operation bar which is suitable for use on fire and smoke check doors and is fitted with a dogging device to hold the latch in retracted position therefore allow free access if required.
- Two-point locking
- For fire and smoke check doors
- Steel top and bottom shoot bolts
- 830mm to 1000mm operation bar
- Connecting rod set with metal covers for door heights up to 2270mm
- BS EN 1125 tested and suitable for use in public areas