ERA 6345 / 9345 Lever Operated Latch & Dead – 2 Adjustable Hooks (Timber Door)
Designed to replace most multi-point locks in the Composite/ Timber UK market, the lock has a 20mm face bar and 45mm backset. It uses twin high security hooks for anti-separation resistance with a non handed keep set. Available with a Euro Cylinder or Vectis Plus gearbox.
- Designed to replace most multi-point locks in PVCu, Composite and Timber doors
- Modular 3 piece kit
- Croppable top and bottom extension pieces
- Non-handed lock mechanism with reversible sash bolt and snib facility as standard
- Split spindle for lever /pad applications
- Bi-directional throw of locking features – enhanced anti-jemmy feature